- Cupcakes offcourse,
- Butter icing - coloured brown with cocoa powder or brown colouring,
- oreo cookies
- brown and orange smarties
How to put it together
-Neatly frost the cupcakes.
-Take the oreo cookies and twist them, making sure the white frosting is in tact on the brown part of the cookie (this will leave you with one bare cookie).
- Place the two oreo cookies with white frosting on the cupcake in such a way that they resemble eyes. For the iris of the eyes, place two brown smarties on the oreo cookies.
- for the beak, take an orange smartie, cut in half and insert it just below the eyes.
- Finally make the owls ear tufts by breaking traingular shapes of the spare unused cookies. Position onto the cupcake.