Finding the time to set aside for crafting projects had been increasingly difficult for me of late. None the less, I managed to find a quick project to share with you.
These tassel key rings are quite easy to put together provided you have all the necessary materials on hand.
I chose to make the tassels in vibrant and complementary colours of bright blue, sap green and sunny yellow.
Full instructions after the jump
- Gold chain and a few jumper rings
- a rectangle piece of cardboard, double the desired tassel size
- Yarn, I used crocheting yarn
2. Fold the yarn in half as shown
3. Cut a length of yarn and wrap it around the top of the folded yarn a couple of times. Tie to secure. Snip the looped ends at the bottom of the tassel and trim so that it is all one length. Make 2 more tassels.
4. Attach the jump ring, chain and lobster chain to the tassels